Office of the City Clerk
The Office of the City Clerk is headed by an elected official serving a four year term of office and provides a wide array of services to our citizens. The City Clerk is a Charter Officer, the official Records Custodian of public documents, the City’s Personnel Administrator and the City Elections Coordinator.
The Office of the City Clerk is responsible for:
- Duty to attend all meetings of the city council
- Duty to keep true and correct record and minutes of all meetings of the city council
- Shall be the custodian of records of the council
- Shall have the authority to administer oaths
- Maintain and keep the seal of the city
- Serve as personnel administrator
- Serve as election coordinator
Clerk shall make reports and furnish data to council as may be required.
For information concerning the 2021 Special City Election please click here
Lane Gamiotea, CMC
Deputy City Clerk